Written by Handson
Suitable for the moderate skill level of Top and with a bottom that shows some masochistic tendencies.
Once you have some experience as a Top and feel you are ready to move on from a sensual play, increasing the impact and contrast could be the next step for you. This play will require a good understanding of your own abilities along with a level of control which allows you to respond to your subject.
You will need:
What to do:
- Bend bottom over bench exposing backside.
- Begin with bare-handed spanking gradually increasing intensity.
- Introduce the medium-sized paddle with 3 – 5 strikes across the backside followed by some more bare-handed spanking.
- Alternate between barehanded spanking and the medium-sized paddle.
- Once at approximately 75% of the bottom’s threshold with the medium-sized paddle. Begin to introduce contrasting sensations:
- Use ice over the backside (it is likely to melt relatively quickly so 1 – 2 pieces for each side).
- Then introduce the large paddle at about 60% of the bottom’s threshold (the ice will sensitize the skin so careful not to shock the bottom) 10 – 12 strikes.
- Use abrasive texture over the sensitive skin for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Use the soft cloth over the sensitive area and even over the back and thighs.
- Use the large paddle again starting at about 60% and increasing to about 70%.
- Use a combination of ice, abrasion and softness followed by the large paddle again, going up to 75%.
- Continue to vary the contrasting sensations followed up with the large paddle going to a maximum of 85%.
- Upon reaching the 85%, bring in the contrasting sensations again, with a little more time spent using the soft cloth. Then the large paddle at about 60%.
- After the large paddle, use just some ice and then the soft cloth.
- Winding down to the medium paddle at around 45% followed by the soft cloth.
- A few bare-handed spanks with the final soft cloth used over the entire back of the body.
- Sit the bottom up, assess and provide appropriate aftercare (Sweet drink, chocolate, comfort, reassurance).