Suitable for Experienced Top and Bottom
Written by Handson
Impact is often an integral part of a Play/Scene and a Top must be proficient with an implement before considering using it for high impact. Experience is of course a great way to learn required skills, but it is always worthwhile asking others for advice and guidance. Before engaging in any high impact Play, be confident in what you plan, be clear of what the immediate risks are and be prepared for the possibility of something going wrong.
You will need:
- 3 – 4 different paddles with varying weights
- 2 – 3 canes of different thickness
What To Do:
- Begin with bottom bent over spanking bench leaving backside exposed.
Spank the backside of the bottom as a warmup. Start relatively soft but build up intensity quickly.
- 3 – 5 minutes of spanking, 2 – 3 minutes of lightest weight paddle.
Alternate between barehanded spanking and lightweight paddle.
Once bottom’s backside appears darker and is radiating heat, introduce a medium-weighted paddle.
- Vary the strength and frequency of strikes, observing the bottom’s reactions and adjusting where necessary:
- 2 rapid strikes on each cheek.
- 1 hard strike across both.
- 6 strikes medium strength with 3 seconds between strikes.
- 2 hard strikes.
- Rub the impact area with the paddle.
- 1 hard strike.
- 1 – 2 minutes pause.
- Introduce the cane with 6 strikes with 10 – 15 seconds between strikes.
- Use heavy paddle following the same, or similar variations as in point 3.
- After a pause, use a cane with medium strength and varied strikes. Allow the variations in strikes to be dictated by the reactions of the bottom.
- Heavy paddle, again varying frequency and strikes, tending more towards high impact.
- Finish off with the cane using high intensity/ high strength. Even 10 strikes in quick succession.
Inspect impact area, carry out wound care if necessary and ease the bottom into a seated position. Provide the bottom with a sweet drink and give them a few moments to gather their thoughts and be aware of any signs of shock. Your bottom most likely experienced sub-space so ensure adequate aftercare.